zondag 5 februari 2012

translate of the GNTM intervieuw

Helllowww, i didn't write it, but i found it ;) so here is the of germany's next top model:

Hi I´m Ann-Kathrin. I´m 22 years old. *posing*
1.How was your shooting?
- Actually it was pretty good but there are so many people around here and everybody is so excited because everyone wants to be the best. It´s quite difficult.
2. How did you prepare for GNTM?
- Of cause I arranged some mirrors in my room and practiced walking and I did some test-shootings with chummy photographers. Just have an easier access.
3. What are you looking forward to the most?
- I´m excited about travelling.
4. What hobbies do you have?
- My hobbies .. well .. shopping I´d say. Apart from that I´m working additionally so I don´t have much time for hobbies.
5. What are your pros and cons?
- I´m kind, ambitious and honest.
6. What is your philosophy of life?
- Enjoy every single day and try to make the best out of it.
*posing*
I´m gonna be Germanys next topmodel because I believe in myself!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten